11.25.2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today has been nothing like I thought it would be but I still have so much to be grateful for (not in any particular order)

Bird
T
Family
Great friends that are family
Old Country Buffet
Not having to do dishes after dinner
Jesus Christ
my health (including my sugar loving teeth)
baby orajel
World of Warcraft
having rich people's problems
enough money to have clutter
my blog
me time

The list goes on but it is late and I'm headed to bed.

Oh and as a special Thanksgiving present to any who read here and wanted to pick up a little something from my shop, Goose and Trisser:

use code 
GANDTBFCMBLOG 
between now and Monday 11/29, at 11:59 pm 
to get 25% off your items (not including shipping and tax). 

enjoy!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...