6.28.2010

Unemployed, again

So I find myself without a job, again.

Saturday was my last day of work at my new job.   Yes in less than 3 months, I'm out of work again.  The store I was working for was being closed at the discretion of our parent company and I have been let go.

But I'm not freaking out.  This is part of a greater plan and even though I don't know what that plan is, I'm along for the ride.  I'm actually really excited to see what is in store for our family in the coming months.  I'm going to take this time to explore new job/career opportunities, including possibly going back to school or just taking a few classes.  Its the perfect time for me to be able to look into something new.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...