4.14.2010

They were right

Yesterday was my birthday and my family went out of their way to make it a great one.

My mom brought me breakfast and my present from my oldest brother and SIL: a gift certificate for a mani-pedi at one of my favorite nail salons! That will definitely come in handy with this year's wedding season fast approaching.

I was surprised twice by T yesterday. He was able to get out of work early to spend part of the day with me before I went to work for a few hours in the afternoon. We got to take a family nap and just enjoy the quiet house.

The second surprise was that he got tickets for us to see Down the Line in Ann Arbor on the 30th! They are, hands down, my favorite band, and this will be the 6th time I've seen them live. They have a new album out and I can't wait to get it at the show. He already got my mom to agree to watch Bird for the night (sneaky!) so we can go out on the town and enjoy ourselves.

After I got home from work, we went out for a casual dinner where I stuffed myself on mozzarella sticks and a big ole bacon cheeseburger! It was exactly what I wanted. Bird was nice the entire time, with no fussing. I think that was her present to me.

I couldn't have asked for a nicer 27th! Thanks family!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...