4.06.2010

First day

Yesterday was my first day of work at my new job.

First T called me about 20 minutes before he was supposed to be home to say that traffic was bad and he was going to be late. I took a few deep breaths, finished up feeding Bird, and proceeded to get ready for the first of what will be many hand offs of the car keys and Bird. T arrived right on time, not late at all, and with a group hug and kiss, I was off.

I think I'm really going to like working at this place. I got along really well with the manager I trained with and so far the other staff I've met have been nice/funny/real! Time flew and before I knew it 4.5 hours had passed and I was on my way home.

Bird was asleep when I got there and dinner was cooking. T and I got to enjoy a quiet dinner together and hit the hay fairly early.

...its all working out...

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...