9.22.2008

After the rain comes the rainbow

So I think I've been in a bit of a funk for the past couple weeks...you might have noticed my lack of enthusiastic blogging and the tone of the posts I have done.

But, do not fret, for I think it is passing.

Sometimes I feel that you have to go through the down periods to have a breakthrough and enjoy all the good times that much more. And my friends, I think I have had a mini breakthrough. Nothing totally life changing, but a solution for several things that have been bugging me over the past few weeks.

It might take a while for it to get implemented, if ever (cross your fingers!) but I can thoroughly say I have enjoyed my brainstorming and planning regarding this situation! Hopefully by the new year, we'll see some change.

Wish me luck!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...